Monday, June 18, 2007

Look where I went last week!!

I did it!! I attended a Women's Health Retreat this weekend & it was FABULOUS!! I reccomend something like this to anyone & everyone!! Pictured above is our little group minus 2 who had to leave early or was taking the picture. :) I am in the red on the left. Our wonderful leader is the tiny one on the right. Anyone want to guess how old she is?! If you guess 25 which is how old she looks, you are wrong. Think HIGHER!! Much HIGHER!! She is an amazing person & I learned a great deal about myself & how my food choices are making me not so healthy. At this retreat we cooked our own food at every meal which I LOVED!! Hands on works best for me. We worked out every morning & we had great classes on all kinds of things realating to our health. I made some wonderful friends & am looking forward to keeping in contact with all of them for life!!

If you'd like more information about this retreat, you can visit http://erleentilton.com/healthretreat2.htm






1 comment:

Linda said...

Diane, Happy Birthday (yesterday)!! I hope it was a good day for you. It will be fun to celebrate on Friday at Cafe Rio... and I keep checking your blog to see if you've updated it. I'll keep checking. See ya