Sunday, June 3, 2007

My husband - the Police Officer?!?

It's official! Jeff got the invitation in the mail. After filling out the application and having it screened, the DPS has invited Jeff to come try out for being a Police Officer. He will go in for his evaluation on June 12th at 6 a.m!! BRIGHT & EARLY!! He will run a mile & a 1/2, a 300m dash, the obstacle course, a vertical jump, do timed sit-ups, push-ups & then go through all kinds of tests & evaluations.

How do I feel??! Good question!! I've never had a Police Officer for a husband, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. I DO know that Jeff has been wanting to do this for over 9 yrs. I thought that perhaps the idea of being a Police Officer would go away, but it only became stronger. So, I decided this must REALLY be something he wants. And, I'm excited for him!! I told him to follow his dreams. We'll keep you posted on how it goes. :)

2 comments:

Linda Merrill said...

Okay Diane, I love that you have a blog. I just started getting into the blogging stuff lately because my sister-in-law has a blog as well. It's so fun to keep up on. I look forward to updates from you. I might just start one myself. FUN!

Candace said...

WHAT?!?! How exciting/scarey! Good luck to him!