I haven't posted on here for awhile & figured I needed to get with it!!!
Our family life has been a little "stressful" lately & it's just been hard to find something fun & happy to post!! But, I realize that everyone has these times in their life & it's OKAY!! We always survive & come out better in the end. I have always said that there's something to learn from every situation & I figure by the time these challenges are over, we'll be ready for anything!
So, I've decided I'm going to post all the WONDERFUL things that I have in my life. Are you ready for this?
1. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ & feel this is one of the biggest blessings in my life!! I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't know the truths that I know!
2. I KNOW that God loves me & my family & is watching over us. He is in charge!
3. I have a big, loving family who are all great examples for me.
4. I have 3 healthy, happy kids who are smart & have testimonies. Yesterday at breakfast we were reading the scriptures & the conversation came up about having to be killed or denying our testimonies. Both McKenna & Cameron said they'd die before they ever denied their testimonies. I had no idea they even understood what that meant. When I asked why they felt that way, they said because if they die they knew they'd be going back to Heaven to live with God & that wasn't scary.
5. I have a nice house & 2 running cars!!
6. I have a healthy body.
7. I have 35 great piano students & love to teach them & see them learn & get excited!!
8. I have a 3 yr. old who loves to snuggle & tell you she loves you several times a day. :)
9. I like (hate) working out on my treadmill. (I hoping that trying to stay positive about this will make me actually like it!!! ha!)
10. I have a husband who is determined & never gives up!
So, there you have it!! My TOP TEN LIST!! Just writing this has made me feel happy! :) So, next time you feel a little down, try making your happy list & see how you feel!
I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!