25 Random Things About Me1. I once ran over myself while driving my own car. (Think about that for a few minutes - is it possible?) Yeah, it's a long story. Ask me about it next time you see me.
2. I was dared to drink a "concoction" during a chemistry lab in high school. I made $20 bucks & was the sickest I have ever been. I ran out of the room & all the way home immediately afterwards. The teacher never knew I was gone! ha.
3. My heaviest weight was 260 lbs. (oy...why am I typing this?!? Because I am REAL!!!)
4. I have 2 personalities. :) One part of me loves to stay home & do absolutely nothing when I get a chance. The other part of me really wants to go out, have fun & laugh until it hurts.
5. I was baptized in a dirty, disgusting muddy pond when I was 8 yrs old. I did it because the pond was in the backyard of a "cute" boyfriends house. Oh, the things you'll do when you're in love. :)
6. I see dead people!!!!!!!! (Okay, my dad's a mortician - calm down.)
7. I once made spaghetti sauce using El Pato sauce. :) (Hey, the side of the can says tomato sauce - go read it!)
8. I went to a company party a few years back & they were serving cute little squares of jelly in different colors. I downed several of them & had a great ol' time at that party!!! I found out later what they really were & why I was having so much fun! (If you don't know what they really are, you're as nieve as I am!!!)
9. I enjoy finding out who people "really" are deep down inside instead of what they want you to think they are.
10. I wish more blogs would tell us more of their life then just the perfect parts. We know your life reallys isn't that way ALL the time. Right?! You're all making me feel very guilty. :)
11. I'm eating eating a bowl of cooked beats with a splash of vinegar & oil as we speak. Yum!
12. My biggest weakness is hostess donuts that come in chocolate, plain & powdered sugar. You know what I'm talking about. :) Those & a big class of 2% milk. This is my 1st choice on junk out night at our house. (Although, I have to admit, I can't remember the last time I ate them. Probably a good thing. See #3.)
13. I won several writing awards in High School. I've always secretly wanted to write a book or short story. I'm just waiting until something "brilliant" pops into my head.
14. Some of the best times I've had were hanging out with my friends that are boys. :) (No, not boyfriends, just friends who happen to be of the male version.)
15. If I could change one thing about the world it would be that everyone would stop judging others & just accept people for who they are. Leave the judging to God.
16. If I could change something about myself it would be to be a better friend to my friends. I get too caught up in life & don't keep in contact with them as well as I should. Hello all my friends out there!
17. The highlite of my whole year is when I get together with my 8 sisters & mother for Girl's Weekend! We hang out for 2 days in a hotel - NO KIDS! - & talk, play games, eat & have fun! Nothing better the those 2 days. It reminds me how lucky I am to have them!! I will cancel anything to be there!
18. I love to read books but NEVER do. Truly, I get so involved that my whole life falls apart. It takes me days to get caught up. I just don't even go there. :)
19. I had a very special friend who was struck by lighting & died when I was 17 yrs old. I truly believe she is up in heaven & is watching over me now. I know that she sees everything I do! It helps me make better choices in life. It's been 20 years & I still miss her.
20. When I was 9 yrs old, I was called into the police station & questioned for stealing my neighbors 3 green marbles. (Hey, I grew up in a small town - think of Mayberry!) The marbles were later found under my neighbors couch & I was released. Shew!!!
21. My dad once told me I could sell anything & dared me to sell a smooshed banana. He said he'd give me double of what I sold it for. I sold it to my 6th grade teacher for $2. I told her I forgot my lunch money & my parents could only afford this smooshed banana. I got $4 bucks out of the deal!!!
22. My nickname my entire life up until 20 yrs old was Frog. My brother gave it to me when I was little because of my long legs, long tongue, green swimsuit & flippers. It stuck. People from college to this day still don't know my real name. It was so bad that in the choir concert flyer it listed my name as Frog. I've thought of listing my middle as "Frog" in facebook so people would actually know it was me!! :)
23. I like you for you. No need to hide your flaws. Let 'um all out & just be YOU!!
24. I believe that hardest part of my life is yet to come. God is only strengthening me for what lies ahead - whatever that may be!
25. Well, after reading the above I think I've found my topic for my book! :)